H. P. Lovecraft’s The Festival LP – Read by Andrew Leman, score by Anima Morte
It is at once horrible and beautiful, this score, and Anima Morte’s music will cause the hairs on one’s arms to stand at full attention as goosebumps run up and down. Combined with Leman’s skill at conveying the ever-increasing sense of unease at what the narrator is experiencing, the end result is a story which fairly leaps out of the speakers and becomes something fully visible in the mind’s eye.
- Limited pressing on 150 gram vinyl
- Printed on a deluxe heavy weight tip-on jacket
- Includes insert with liner notes by Anima Morte
- New essay by weird fiction scholar S. T. Joshi
- 24″ x 36″ promotional poster
- Newly commissioned art by Karmazid